Thanks to everyone who participated in our 2016 North Carolina Fiduciary Summit. The discussion was insightful and the food was great (thanks Angus Barn!).
Below is a topical outline of the material covered. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you would like a copy of any of the material covered.
We look forward to the 2017 fiduciary summit!
- Opening Remarks
- Retirement Plan Committee Best Practices
- The DOL’s new Conflicts of Interest Rule
- Recent Court Cases
- Monitoring Plan Costs & Benchmarking best practices
- Addressing the Active vs. Passive Investment Debate
- Getting Through to Plan Participants
- Next Generation Thinking
- Using Technology to Help Participants Reach Their Potential
- Bridging the Financial Literacy Gap
- Avoiding The Bear- Alternatives Investment Solutions
- Ask The Experts Panel
- Closing Remarks
If you would like to be included in the 2017 Fiduciary Summit, please shoot us an email.
The opinions expressed are either those of Gordon Asset Management, LLC (GAMLLC) and subject to change without notice, or were developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. This material is not financial advice or an offer to sell any product. Past performance is not indicative of future results. This material is not financial advice or an offer to sell any product. GAMLLC reserves the right to modify its current investment strategies and techniques based on changing market dynamics or client needs. Gordon Asset Management is an SEC-registered investment adviser. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. More information about the adviser, its investment strategies and objectives is included in the firm’s Form ADV, which can be obtained, at no charge, by calling (866) 216-1920. The principle office of Gordon Asset Management, LLC is located at 1007 Slater Road, Suite 200, Durham, North Carolina, 27703.